Ovum's ICT Enterprise Insights program, based on interviews with around 7,000 senior IT executives, answers key questions concerning enterprises' needs at a country and industry level. This brief focuses on the top findings from this program for the contact center industry.
- Based on surveys with senior IT executives across more than 60 countries, Ovum analyzed the investment plans of CIOs and other senior IT executives to assess their spending priorities in 2019. While customer engagement, including contact center infrastructure technologies, was one of many areas studied, it is clear that these senior decision-makers have a focus on specific areas of technology that will improve customer interactions, worker engagement, and overall customer satisfaction.
Features and Benefits
- Assess enterprise IT contact center investment strategies.
- Examines the main findings from the extensive global survey.
Key questions answered
- Which applications and technologies are driving the contact center investment plans of IT decision-makers?
- How broad is the spectrum of contact center investment plans and which applications are most critical to IT decision-makers?
Table of contents
Download 1: 2019 ICT Enterprise Insights in the Contact Center Industry