Using results from Ovum's 2018/19 SoHo and SME Insights Survey, this report finds that security is now the No.1 technology challenge and No.1 spending priority for world SMEs.
- Cybersecurity is the number one technology challenge and the top spending priority for SMEs worldwide.
- Almost half of SMEs plan "higher" or "considerably higher" spending on security.
Features and Benefits
- Learn what SMEs are planning to spend their money on in cybersecurity.
- Identify the key buyers.
Key questions answered
- What security products do SMEs actually want?
- Which specializations within SMEs are the most security-conscious and therefore the right buyers to target?
Table of contents
Recommendations for SMEs
Recommendations for SME technology suppliers
Cybersecurity: an overriding priority
Security investment priorities