Ovum's ICT Enterprise Insights program, based on interviews with around 7,000 senior IT executives, answers key questions concerning enterprises' needs at a country and industry level. This brief focuses on the top findings from this program for the media and broadcast industry.
- Traditionally, operational excellence and productivity gains have been the core business drivers for ICT spend in the media and entertainment industry. In 2019, this will shift toward technology stacks and ICT services that enable effective data management, faster time to market, and safeguarding every premium media asset across its lifecycle.
Features and Benefits
- Analyzes the key technology trends in the media and broadcast industry for 2019.
- Explains the primary and secondary drivers of cognitive services (AI) for media enterprises globally.
Key questions answered
- Which technology areas will see strong investment in the media and broadcast sector in the next 12–18 months?
- What will be the top 10 business priorities driving ICT investment in the media and broadcast sector in 2019?
Table of contents
Download 1: 2019 ICT Enterprise Insights in the Media and Broadcast Industry