Higher education ICT suppliers must understand enterprises' needs at a country and industry level to ensure that their product, marketing, and sales strategies are aligned to customer requirements.
- The student information systems (SIS) marketplace is booming, with institutions choosing to adopt the smarter, more usable and flexible products that have been delivered over recent years. Software as a service is now the mainstream choice of SIS hosting.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses buying trends and project priorities for higher education institutions for 2020
- Discusses use cases for analytics in higher education
Key questions answered
- What are the key trends for 2020 in higher education technology adoption?
- How are higher education institutions looking to utilize AI?
Table of contents
Download 1: 2020 ICT Enterprise Insights in the Higher Education Industry