The 2017 Ovum ICT Enterprise Insight survey suggests a strong trend in increased information management spending. This growth is driven by enterprises' appetite for big data, maturing cloud technologies, and the need for better data management.
- Governing bigger data volumes is a top priority for enterprises, translating into investments in data management tools to trace data lineage and ensure new regulatory compliance rules are met.
Features and Benefits
- Identifies enterprises' investment priorities in the information management market.
- Assesses the evolution of enterprises' information management requirements.
Key questions answered
- What are enterprises' investment priorities in the information management market over the next 12 to 18 months?
- How are enterprises' information management requirements evolving?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Recommendations for vendors
Managing an increased data load is an enterprise priority
Data retention and easier analytics are driving enterprises' appetite for big data technology
Enterprise IT is progressively shifting to the cloud
An increased data load is only valuable if it can be properly managed
Ovum's ICT Enterprise Insights Program
IT and communications insight by line of business